Water can sit inside wall cavity’s which can cause mold to develop. If can damage hardwood flooring and sub flooring.
We have restoration and remediation technicians o available 24/7 through our disaster services division and can get crews to help prevent further damage.
- Here are some tips to help until we arrive
- Remove excess water by mopping and blotting.
- Wipe excess water from wood furniture after removal of lamps and tabletop items.
- Remove and prop wet upholstery and cushions.
- Place wood blocks between furniture legs and wet carpeting.
- Turn air conditioning on for maximum drying in summer.
- Remove colored rugs from wet carpeting.
- Remove art objects to a safe, dry place.
- Gather loose items from floors.